We provide a service to prospective authors on at least the following three levels:
- To read and to comment on manuscripts from prospective authors, i.e. at set fees.
- To assist writers of promising manuscripts in developing their work and to bring them in contact with publishers.
- To present attendees of the courses offered by the School with follow-up services.
- All manuscripts must be typed in 12 pt, 1½ spacing.
- The Agency undertakes to read your submitted manuscript at a set fee.
- The Agency undertakes to comment on manuscripts in the form of a written report.
- Suggestions for improvement of the manuscripts will be made, where possible.
- The reading of the manuscript does not include language editing.
- The Agency does not guarantee that manuscripts, after reading, will be accepted by publishers for publication.
- The Agency will return the manuscript within a reasonable time.
The Agency will reread improved manuscripts, and the costs will be negotiated with the author.