The design, development and presentation of unique formal qualification and non-formal short learning programmes are key pillars of the teaching & learning initiatives of the Centre.
Initiatives to advance the relevance of teaching-learning include:
- Exposure of facilitators to alternative teaching-learning initiatives, including action learning, blended learning, and e-learning
- Liaising with industry in order to develop practice-oriented curricula and learning material
- Exposure to “unique markets” (working learners) and associated opportunities
- Alignment of formal and non-formal programmes to establish alternative “learner pathways”; and
- Increase access to tertiary education