We provide a service to prospective authors on at least the following three levels:
- Reading and commenting on manuscripts from prospective authors, i.e. at set fees.
- Assisting writers of promising manuscripts to develop their work and to bring them into contact with publishers.
- Presenting follow-up services to attendees of the courses offered by the school .
- All manuscripts must be typed in 12 pt, 1½ spacing.
- The agency undertakes to read your submitted manuscript at a set fee.
- The agency undertakes to comment on manuscripts in the form of a written report.
- Suggestions for improvement of the manuscripts will be made where possible.
- The reading of the manuscript does not include language editing.
- The agency does not guarantee that after they have been read manuscripts will be accepted by publishers for publication.
- The agency will return the manuscript within a reasonable time.
- The agency will reread improved manuscripts, and the costs will be negotiated with the author.